Sunday, August 8, 2010

And the last box is put away!!

Well we made it. We packed a 17 ft Uhaul to the brim, my car and another little truck & hauled it down to Orem. With the help of my wonderful family and our friends we made it without too many hold ups. We ran into only a few problems here and there but nothing major.

1. Our couch couldn't fit, so as of right now we just have our love seat....which is pretty teeny.
2. Parker was so excited he stayed up till 11:00 and then in the morning he must've been scared so he woke up at 6:00 & woke up Luke too (yes they are sharing a room).
3. There isn't much storage. I have piled "stuff" up the stairs (no one goes up or down those stairs), and I am sure it's a safety hazard...but I was able to store/hide lots of stuff.
4. Oh a pantry...I miss you...even more than the linen closet.

I will post pictures when I get chance, I just wanted my family & friends to know how much I love them and appreciate them!! We couldn't have done it on our own.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Glad you guys made it! You're awesome!