Monday, June 14, 2010

Our Next Place, OREM UTAH





We gave our deposit and will move in "officially" in August- and in the meantime we will bring a few things down whenever we get the chance. It's small, only 2 bedrooms & a bonus room, but I just LOVED the walkout basement and the little courtyard.

I loved this place since the moment I found it- they wanted renters right away, but we couldn't...they put it back on KSL for about a week and in the time we had kinda given up on it. Then we got an email saying he would hold it till august for one months rent, his wife liked us and she didn't want to take the time to show it to other people.

Its in a beautiful neighborhood and about 30 seconds from University Mall...which is a little dangerous, but since we'll have no money, I will have to resist.

Although I miss my old house & neighborhood...A LOT, it will be a fun challenge to try and fit a TON of stuff in this little apartment.

So anytime you're in the Provo/Orem area- please stop on by, as many of you know, I love visitors.

13 comments:

Jodi said...

I love it! It's even cuter than I pictured. If you have to downsize this is the way to do it. Do you still have room for a straggling sister now and again? Love the fair pictures too. I so want to get Parker and Cooper together. Coop loves rides like that too.

Kyle and Shayla said...

It looks very nice. I'm glad you ended up getting that place. That's great! Congrats!

linnie said...

I like the eat-in, cute kitchen and the great outside room. Parker looked right at home.

Emily said...

Oh yeah I'm so glad you found a place. It looks very cute. Can't wait to come and see it.

The Drapers said...

Looks like a great place. The kitchen looks big. Can't wait to come down and visit!

Chelsea said...

wendy it looks great! I would have fallen in love with the walk out too!! what a fun new adventure for your cute family:)

The Green's said...

It looks really nice wend! I love the outdoor area. Plus the kitchen is nice and open! I can't wait until I see it in person.

Anne Woods said...

What a great find! happy for you! Cant wait to see you in a couple weeks. ps You know you'll find some mula for the mall- don't kid us!:)

Joel and Tera said...

What a cute place. I happen to be in the Orem area a lot so I'll for sure stop by. You may be able to resist the mall but will you be able to resist Costco? That will be the real test.

Jeremy said...

Let me know if you need help moving stuff in. I can always help on my lunch break.

Familia Soares said...

That's so awesome Wendy! It looks so fun! I am glad you guys were able to find something that you will like! Hope you'll be up for company soon :)

Melinda said...

How cute! When you move in we will have to come down and hang out. That is so exciting.

Dana Boehm said...

It looks really, really cute. And as someone who lives in a 2 bedroom with 2 kids (and no bonus room), I'm sure it will be big enough.