Monday, June 7, 2010

Little Luke...10 months old...

A little journaling:
Little Luke is 10 months old & about 21 pounds. Still no teeth & finally moved from the army crawl to a regular crawl. I remember why I wasn't rushing him into crawling...he finds everything he can to get into.

For the past 3 days his excema has actually been really good. I still don't know what causes it to get better. I had been using the creams again, with a humidifier and the weather got warmer, so it good be one of those things or it could've just gotten better. I just hope it lasts...he's so much more pleasant when it's gone.

He's a wonderful sleeper- when naptime rolls around whether he acts tired or not, I lay him down in his crib, he smiles and wiggles and falls asleep. And since Parker still falls asleep on the couch watching TV with us, it's nice to have one who's easy.

He loves his blanket...I tried to make sure it was smaller and not seasonal (learned my lesson with Parker).


He is getting quite the personality & every day he is more and more fun.

2 comments:

linnie said...

Hi cute little Luke! Wow he is growing.

Melinda said...

Oh he is just so cute! I can't believe he is 10 months old!