Friday, April 16, 2010

A New & Improved LUKE!!

Yesterday Luke woke up & I felt like a miracle had happened. His excema was almost ALL GONE. None of it was red & inflamed....nothing was bleeding or oozing anything. I tried to not get my hopes up, but by the end of the day it was hard not to.

Luke was a totally different baby & it made me realize how uncomfortable he must've been. He was so happy all day. I know it will come back again, but for now I'm just going to enjoy my happy, easy baby Luke.

Here's a little journaling for Luke, he's 8 months old now, about 22 pounds. He rolls and rolls and rolls. He gets up on all fours, and it's only a matter of time before he is crawling. He hates baby food, but will eat any table scraps I give him. He too has a favorite blanket, but so far he doesn't love it like quite as much as Parker loves his. One of his favorite things to wrap himself up in his blanket while rolling around...dangerous yes I know. I am so happy he is feeling better & so happy that when I kiss those big cheeks, they are nice & smooth.


13 comments:

Kyle and Shayla said...

Yay! I am so happy for the both of you!!!

Joel and Tera said...

Yea for Luke! I hope this continues. What a cute little guy.

Laci said...

Whaaa?? Thats so great! K take lots of pictures! Infact stop by for a min before the party and lets span some of him! seriously!

Amber said...

that's so great! hope it stays away!

The Drapers said...

I can't beleive the difference! I hope it lasts, he is such a cute little guy! 8months already where has the time gone.

Jodi said...

Oh, he does look tons better! Do you think it's something you've done differently or just a good day?

Chelsea said...

YAAY YAAY YAAY!!!!! Oh I'm so happy for both of you! :)

Familia Soares said...

That is so happy!! I know how hard it is when you feel like you can't do anything to help your little one! He is such a cute little guy I am glad he's doing better :)

linnie said...

So happy for Luke and you all!

mindy-lou said...

That is great Wend! I know it has been quite a battle, I am happy for you

KMF & DSF said...

WOOHOO! We're talking 360. Member how he fell asleep on the ground while we crafted!

Dana Boehm said...

I'm glad he's feeling so much better. Poor little guy. I can't stand even having mosquito bites -- I can't imagine what it must have been like for him to have his whole body covered in itchiness. It's a testament to what a sweet little boy he is that you couldn't tell until now just how bothered he was by it. I hope we've seen the last of it!

Melinda said...

Wendy that's great!!! He is such a cutie!