Wednesday, April 7, 2010

ahhh excema....






7 lotions, 2 oils, oatmeal baths, humidifiers, antibiotic, neosporin, 3 doctor visits, trying to get into either of the only 2 pediatric dermatologists, nuts vs no nuts....I have appreciated everyones tips, ideas, encouragement...and keep it coming. Poor little Luke- he just itches & itches....he is so sweet & I can't imagine how he sleeps at night. I hope he knows I'm trying my best to get to the bottom of it.

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

OOOH Wendy- I am so sorry you are still dealing with this! That poor little baby!! What does your doctor say? Seriously I don't know if there's anything that a different doctor could even help with but it might not hurt to see one until you get into the dermatologist. I LOVE Dr.lloyd in Farr West. It may be worth a try?

The Green's said...

That poor little guy! That looks so uncomfortable. Hopefully some kind of remedy will work soon. I also agree with Shayla...that cookie story was probably really frustrating to you, but it made me laugh!

~adelle said...

SO SAD. I hope you can find answers soon. :( Maybe you need to move to the coast!

Jeremy said...

Sorry to hear Luke is still struggling. It seems like kids always have something to make parents worry.

With the dessert problem I think you just had a day in my life of cooking. You'll probably be better by tomorrow.

Jodi said...

That just looks miserable! Hopefully the dermatologist will have some answers. Let me know what you find out!

Melinda said...

Oh my gosh I want to cry for him! Poor little kid. I hope you can get to the bottom of this. Good luck.

Jake said...

Oh, break your heart. Poor guy, I hope you get it figured out soon.

Lisa said...

Ohh.. So sad.. That looks painful. Braden has a little excema too, but nothing compared to what luke is going to :( Hope it clears up soon!!