Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Boys...

Once again nothing new going on here...but I had a few new pictures that I wanted to post of my little ones.

You will notice Luke has a real bad red rash around his chin. I've been trying to get rid of it...but it just keeps coming back. But for the most part he's a pretty easy baby. I finally learned his sleep schedule and it has made life so much better.
Our 2nd real day of spring...the sun was shinning & it was in the 50's. It was a beautiful weekend.




I know a bathtub shot, but I just couldn't help it...Look at those little faces.

There is something about good weather that has really made life happier.

7 comments:

Jodi said...

Ahh! I miss you guys! Cute hair, Wen. Love the darling little boys. Poor little chin on Luke. Hopefully something you try will kick it for good one of these days. May your good weather come this way. I'm really craving good "go outside" weather.

~adelle said...

Cute pictures. I think the nice weather is going to make things a LOT better. I hope you get some bites on your house soon. :) It was good to see you guys on Saturday...

Familia Soares said...

So cute! They both are just little studs! Way to go wends you do good! Love ya girl!!

Melinda said...

So cute and I totally agree that spring is just a happy time of year.

Joel and Tera said...

You have adorable boys! I like your hair curled. I don't think i have seen is curled since your wedding.

Dana Boehm said...

I, too, love your hair. And I've been wondering whether my girls are big enough to put together in the bathtub -- now I know. In my view, there is nothing cuter than little bathing beauties (or handsomes). I say keep the bathtub shots coming.

linnie said...

What cute pics! Like your curly hair, Wendy. Love you all!