Sunday, January 24, 2010

blog journaling

Just a little blog journal update...a few videos to look back on one day.

You'll want to turn off the volume


Now you'll have to turn it on, but just please try to ignore the background noise.







Yesterday I ran to walmart...this is what I found when I walked in. Parker had gotten a hold of my make-up. Sorry for the blurry picture, he wasn't happy about me taking a picture.


Luke is becoming more fun everyday. He laughs, rolls, plays, & sleeps through most of the night, most of the time. He is finally over his ear infection & I forgot what it was like to have a baby that doesn't cry all day.

Today I was released as primary secretary. It was bitter-sweet. I loved the kids & the calling, but I think it's time. And next week, I get to sit next to Jared during sunday school, it's been about 4 years since that's happened. So I'm going to enjoy it while Luke is at the sit still age & Parker is loving nursery.

Oh yeah, my parents are coming back Feb. 4- YAY!

5 comments:

Kyle and Shayla said...

Wow! Luke is getting so big! He is darling! Congratulations to Jared! I vote you guys go to BYU!! :)

Jodi said...

For some reason it's telling me the videos are not available. I'll check back later. Cute kids! Nice eye make up Parker! At first I thought he had a black eye. Glad it was just make up. Released, huh? Enjoy Sunday School and R.S.!

Dana Boehm said...

I love the rolls (i.e., the flipping over -- not the fat kind). I will be showing Sasha this video tonight and hoping that she follows suit.

linnie said...

Way to go Luke and congrats to Jared!! See you all soon.

KMF & DSF said...

Oh Man! Is all I have to say!