What a fun few weeks it's been. My sister & her family were in town, Jared was home from work, and it just seemed to be the perfect balance of relaxing and going & doing.
Our festvities started in early December with Dan & Kristi (before they headed to Washington). The boys played video games & the girls did some shopping.
Then a Christmas party at my brother's house...we did the christmas story. Parker was supposed to be Joseph (that lasted 3 seconds) & Luke was baby Jesus.
Christmas Eve was spent at Jared's parents' house. Delicious dinner, gingerbread house making, presents & lots of treats. It was a fun night, and my favorite part...it's a pajama party.



Christmas morning was great. Once we finally convinced Parker that santa wasn't downstairs & there were lots of toys, he made his way down. I was of course spoiled rotten & we spent the rest of the day together, home....relaxing, & indian food for dinner (a little tradition of our own).
Sorry the video starts on it's side...
Luke rolling from his back to his side...

Sunday my sister Dana blessed her little girl. She is 3 weeks younger than Luke.

Monday we went to the lights....it was FREEZING.

5 comments:
Oh that was so cute!! I love the video. I wanted to watch your whole Christmas morning. Your Santa's set up looked just like ours growing up. Brought back fond memories! I love the giggles and the "cooool." So cute!! Sounds like you guys have had some great festivities and done the traditional stuff as well as some of your new fun stuff. Merry Christmas! love you!
Mason loved the one of Parker shooting Uncle Dan and the video.
Looks like you guys had a good one! Happy new year!
i can't believe how fast Luke is growing up! I loved his birth announcement and your Christmas card! How did you make them?!?! Looks liek a great Christmas minus VA. We didn't make it to VA either this year... Sam couldn't believe what a great looking kid Parker is (from the Christmas card)!! You guys make cute ones!
So fun! I saw cute little Parker sweeping the drive way and it made me smile =)
Post a Comment