
My mom made this train blanket for Parker's bed & Kristi made the pillow. I'm so lucky to have such a great FAMILY!!

Such a sweet little face...but this little guy likes to be held, but not just held...he likes to be held standing up, facing outward...and from 7:30-9:00 not even that stops the crying.
(Mandy you might notice that we still have your stroller)
4 comments:
I love the blanket and pillow, they are so cute. I'm sorry about Luke! That must be so hard. Hopefully that doesn't last for too long.
Thanks for the peek, Wendy. Cute photo of Luke. You have great love and patience!!
And he likes to be vigorously bounced, right? I hope he grows out of that evening crying spell soon. That's rough.
The blanket and pillow are so cute!
Oh my -- those boys are cute and cute! I love the train blanket (and Elsa will be green - or purple, since it's Elsa - with envy when she finds out).
Post a Comment