Thursday, October 8, 2009

Parker Turns 2...pictures

The celebration started Monday night at Bucca De Beppo. It was Kristi's birthday on the 6th so we went out for dinner while my mom was here. Besides the delicious dinner, mom had a cake ordered from the restaurant. It was a really fun night!

(Kristi is possing with a carmel apple...)



Thanks Dan and Jakob for the help blowing out the candles.

Parker's actual birthday....

Began with the making of the birthday cake.

Jared got off work early and we met up with Zina at the trains, then to the pizza factory for dinner and then fat cats.
After Fat Cats we headed home for cake and presents.
Here is part of Zina's gift. It was a real hit. I can't tell you how many times I've had to put those goggles on. I'm not sure why he's so serious...
And then around 10 PM it was round 2 of cake.

I love this little guy and can't believe I have a 2 year old. He is so much fun & he makes me laugh everyday.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Of course he's serous with those things on. He's a construction worker!! What a great gift. And I love how Jared manages to get off work early for family time and special occasions. You've gotta keep taking advantage of that while it lasts!

KMF & DSF said...

promise i'm not cross eyed all the time! I can't believe that little booger is two either! And those glasses... HAHA take them off!

Melinda said...

He is such a big boy! I can't believe they are 2. Time sure flies.