Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Whoa What a Weekend!

I can't believe how fast time flew by. I waited and waited for Jodi & the parents to come - and now my dad & Jodi have come and gone. It was such a great & really busy weekend. I have many pictures because it's been so busy and we had such a great time. We sure missed Dana & her fam & the rest of Jodi's family.


Thursday after Jodi arrived we headed to Tagerts (DELICIOUS) and to see my parents newly purchased land in Morgan.






Sunday was Luke's blessing. We had so many friends and family come we couldn't believe it. It was so special to have you all there and we just can't thank you enough. It's such a great feeling to look around and see you all there.
We had about 50 people over after the blessing...needless to say I couldn't have done it without Jodi, mom & Kristi...I am so so lucky!

Luke was blessed in the same outfit my dad was blessed in- it was pretty neat.


Monday I spent the day with my dad, dropped him off at the airport then headed down to Provo with the boys. I am pretty sure that I am not going to be able to go anywhere alone with Luke & Parker. You will notice in the pictures I am never caring for my children. All weekend they have been taken care of by Jodi, mom, Kristi, Dan- At times I would be walking into a store and not be caring anything, one would have Luke, one with Parker and even someone caring my purse. I am so so spoiled!



3 comments:

Jodi said...

I miss you guys already! What a blast! Thanks for a great time!

The Green's said...

It looks like a great weekend. I am so sorry we couldn't make it for the blessing! We had a little bit of sickness going around, and we didn't want to spread it. I am glad everything went well. And...enjoyed being spoiled. It doesn't happen everyday. Hopefully we will see you soon!

linnie said...

What a great weekend-so much family time!! Love you all-missed Dana and Paul-Elsa and Sasha and Craig-Mason, Kailey, Cora and Cooper. Great photos!