If you think he looks huge...it's because he is...Lucas Adrian Pippin (AKA Luke) was born today at about 1:45 pm- weighing in at 9 POUNDS 7 Oz and 21 1/2 inches long. He was 8 days early (thank goodness). I will spare any male readers the details, but everything was great. I pushed for about 15 minutes. My mom & Jared's mom were both present and I loved having them there.
He is absolutly adorable and we love him so much already. He is so sweet.
Thank you for everyone who kept us in our prayers today, we felt them.
15 comments:
CONGRATS SIS!!! He is soo handsome!! He definently takes after his big brother and Parents!!
Another adorable little boy. Congrats on keeping the streak alive!!! I only hope we're half as lucky (in both cuteness and size)!
Congrats! Luke is adorable.
He's beautiful! What a happy happy day. Can't wait to meet little Lucas!
Ahhh!! Luke is here. How great!! How were you carrying such a big boy?!?! I can't believe it. Forget the male readers- we want the details and more pictures soon!! CONGRATULATIONS! Well done Wen. He is a blessed little boy to be born to your family!
He is so cute! I'm glad everything went well. Now the fun begins;)
I was totally thinking about you guys yesterday! What a sweet little face he has! I love those cheeks. I am sure he is loved to pieces already. Glad things went well. I am so glad you got him out early. A few more days in the oven and he would have been really big!!! Have fun with him and take it easy. . .
Congrats guys! So sweet. Can't wait to see little Luke. Nice job on the big baby and the quick delivery.
Congrats Wendy! Glad everyone is doing well. Hopefully Luke and Leah can do as much good as the original duo.
He is such a cutie!! Congrats!! And awesome job getting him out!!That's wonderful!! I am also very glad to hear all went well!!
Wendy I want to hear the details.. haha.. That can be saved for another time when our husbands are not present! Congrats, can't wait to come see him..
Wendy
Congrats! You are amazing!
Love Ya
Congrats! He is adorable!
Congratulations!! Luke is so precious! And a BIG boy!
That picture of mom, dad, and son is priceless. Your family is adorable. What a perfect addition. Congrats!
Post a Comment