He wakes up every 2 hours during the night. While he's eating, I enjoy graham crackers and water. For some reason while I'm nursing I'm hooked on graham crackers...weird I know.

Life with 2 kids has been a little tricky- as some of you may know I don't like to just stay home. I like to be out doing things & it's been hard to remind myself that I have 2 now and it's just not quite as easy as it used to be. I can only go to a few places - places with shopping carts, perferably big enough to hold 2 kids (like Costco). I've been lucky to have my mom, then Kristi and Dan. With them around I can go anywhere & i've been so grateful for them. Hormones have been a tricky thing too. On our way out of the hospital they forgot to remind Jared & I that my post pregnancy hormones will be RAGING. Luckily I have a sweet husband who only took one small breakdown in the car as a reminder that the hormones were alive & well- he's been a really great help.
Jared & Parker spend a lot of time together. About 20 times a day I hear "where dada?".
You can tell by the look on Parker's face how he feels about Luke. He does really great mainly just "putting up" with him. And for now I'll just enjoy that. I'm sure it won't be long till they will be playing & fighting.
Parker calls him baby Lou.
If you are a female & close friend of mine keep reading...if not...you are going to want to stop here.
I'm looking for advice on post pregnancy yeast infections. I have had on for about 2 weeks now, at least that's what I think it is. Has anyone had this same problem? You don't have to comment, maybe just send me a text or give me a call. But it's really been a pain. I talked to a nurse, she gave me a perscription but that was about a week ago and still it continues on.
6 comments:
Those pictures are precious! I wish I could tell you you something helpful on your fine print problem. That really stinks. And it's not so easy just to run in real quick to the doctor with a toddler and infant in tow! Good luck girl!!
That Graham Cracker thing is not weird at all. I get stuck on graham crackers and milk every time I'm pregnant. I don't know what it is about those crackers but they sure can taste soooo good sometimes:) In fact all this talk about them I may have to go to the store and get me some right now!
For me it's Teddy Grahams. There must be something in graham... what ever that is. Anyway, about your little problem.... well, maybe I will just call you tomorrow!
Your kids are so cute. Parker is adorable. It will get easier with two. I am the same way, I like to get out a lot. You'll get the hang of it. Good luck!
How cute are those little boys? Lucky to have great parents!!
Oh my gosh -- Parker looks like such a little boy!!! He and Luke are both adorable.
Post a Comment