Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July Weekend

Well the pictures aren't great...but they will at least represent the fun weekend we had. Jared had friday off and we went to the north shore pool & brought along my cousin Chase (a playdate for Parker & Jared). This picture is from minutes after Jared dunked Parker in the water.
One of the fun things about Utah are all the different "city days". Saturday we attended "North Ogden Cherry Days" parade with my uncle Darin and his family. So the parade was a little lame but I love parades in all forms & enjoy spending time with family.



Saturday we made an Ikea trip, Jared said it sounded like "work not play" so I made sure we had lunch and just a quick walk around Ikea.
Saturday night we went to the Draper's house, Brandon made the most delicious food & there was so much other good food...so good that I didn't have any room for Jared's cobbler. We watched the fireworks from the golf green they live on. It was a lot of fun and a great way to spend the 4th.

2 comments:

Jake said...

Sounds fun. I'm embarrassed to tell anyone what we did.

Brooke and Darin said...

Hey I'm not sure if you already know this but Rachel's husband has his final interview for his visa on Friday. (Finally!!) If you wouldn't mind keeping them in your prayers and hopefully everything goes well! Thanks.