We have been having a lot of fun- and have been very busy...and by busy I mean...sitting on the beach or by the pool for hours at a time.
Parker outside of my parent's house
Dan's birthday!

Kailey showing Parker a firefly.

Jared and mom in Fredricksburg.
Day 1 at the beach...Sunday night.








It's not often we are ALL together- so we attempted to take a family photo.


And it's only Wednesday...
7 comments:
Words cannot express how jealous I am!!! It looks like you are having so much fun. I love the pictures of the three of you. Cute little pregnant girl! Tell your mom hi!
LOVE, LoVe, love the picture of you all on the beach. What a great backdrop- oh and the people in the picture arent bad either! Where did you get those red chairs? love them! Can't wait till u get home!
Cute pics!! We miss you already! Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye! Somehow I was thinking we'd see you sooner. What a fun time! Hope Jared is feeling better. Love you guys!
Virginia and the outer banks.... does it get any better? How wonderful! Quite an impressive family photo out there on the beach. I can't believe how big all the cousin are getting... wow!
I love the picture of the nieces and nephews playing on the beach on Sunday night -- and the one of Parker on the wave-swept chair. That kid is so cute!
Oh how I love having everyone together!! Great photos and great memories! What a cute family!
SO much fun! I love the beach. It is gorgeous. I think you did a great attempt to get a family photo! What fun. Enjoy your family time.
Post a Comment