So I've been trying to do a new room for Parker- and since his most recent obsession is trains I decided I would do that. Well my mom is making a blanket for his bed and we recently bought a train table off KSL & then I decided we'd take some pictures at the trains on 25th street and put some up in his room. So I didn't use all of these, just a few.
Now remember I am in NO WAY a professional & I don't pretend to be and thanks to a dear friend I have photo shop, although I am super novice at it. But I will admit I was kinda proud of myself.

By looking at the pictures you'd have no idea how painful it was to take these. He was a terror! I have so much respect for photographers who can get so many good pictures in a shoot. I took 164 pictures and about 15 of them could've worked...maybe...




7 comments:
Wendy! Geesh girl those are darling! He is so cute and the train room will be so so fun!! I can't wait for ti to be done. I love all those and the one with jared and him is so fun! Its about time you put photoshop to use ;) Good Job!
Oh my gosh, if Elsa saw this she would be insanely jealous. The girl shares Parker's obsession with trains, but the only one she's seen is the metro (and given her thrill at seeing that one, I can't imagine her response to seeing the real deal).
These are really great, by the way. Of course, I don't think it's possible to take a bad picture of Parker (terror or not).
I am so impressed! Those turned out so good. You fooled me about not being a professional. I can't wait to see his room.
Very nice. I like the one with Parker and Jared in black and white. Nice job.
I think they are darling. I'm assuming you've been playing around in photoshop.
You are a great photographer! Those photos are so cute! Parker and Jared are so cute! You are so cute, too!
These pictures look like a professional took them! They are so good. I love the black and white one of Jared and Parker in front of the train. So cute!
Post a Comment