We spent the evening at Wheeler Farm. It's one of my favorite places. For those of you who don't know, I LOVE ANIMALS. I think I enjoyed the animals more then Parker. He just wanted to ride the tractors and run.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Wheeler Farm
I have been having so much fun with my mom. I just love having her around. She even babysat Parker for me today while I took my glucose test...yes...again. It is just so great to have her close.
We spent the evening at Wheeler Farm. It's one of my favorite places. For those of you who don't know, I LOVE ANIMALS. I think I enjoyed the animals more then Parker. He just wanted to ride the tractors and run.

Yes I look huge, and it's not just my belly (cause from this angle you can't even tell).
We spent the evening at Wheeler Farm. It's one of my favorite places. For those of you who don't know, I LOVE ANIMALS. I think I enjoyed the animals more then Parker. He just wanted to ride the tractors and run.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You can too tell you are pregnant! You look great girl! And Parker--what a cutie!! Cute pic of Mom and Parker too.
Look at parkers little roll around moms neck!! Miss you!
You look great pregnant! And I'm so glad you have been able to spend time with your mom. She's awesome!!
Post a Comment