Monday, March 30, 2009

Beus Pond

It's been so fun to have my mom and dad in town. Saturday we took a little walk around Beus Pond. It was a little chilly but we had to get outside before the week of snowstorms hit...dang it.




6 comments:

Jodi said...

Looks like fun. Good old Beus pond. Love the shot with Jared holding Cooper's hood while on the cell phone. All the rest are cute too!

Jodi said...

Oops! You know who I mean...Parker!!! Sorry got Cooper on the brain!

B-ryce said...

I believe Jared's talking to me on the phone in that picture. Sorry for taking him away from family time at the pond.

The Green's said...

Oh, I love your mom. She is such a cutie. And I love Beus Pond. It is such a great place to go to take a break. It looks like you had a lot of fun with the fam.

~adelle said...

I love bues pond. It is in my moms backyard so we go there often. Glad you got outside before the weather turned. Is it ever going to be SPRING???

Amy W said...

This pics are so dang cute.