Tuesday, February 17, 2009
STILL HATING THE WINTER
It's been snowing ALL STINKIN DAY...which is fine cause I wasn't going anywhere anyways, but about every 20 min I have to go out and wipe off the dish. I tried shoveling but was discouraged when I got to the bottom only to see that the drive way was again covered in snow. So I won't complain anymore but come on...enough is enough with the snow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am glad we are in 70 degree weather right now! We don't really want to come back..
What a difference an hour drive in the southern direction can do. It's been raining/flaking all day but not a single flake has stuck on the ground. So sorry.
Yup. We have TWO feet of fresh snow on our driveway. Poor Cord. He has been shoveling for over an hour. :(
oh man im sorry! The snow doesn't bother me much yet but the sick crap is killing me!! I cant wait for our girl night!
Spray some pam on your dish, it keeps the snow from building up on it.
I don't care too mcu for the snow either, but I love that picture of Parker with "Teddy"...priceless!
Post a Comment