Sorry for the poor picture quality. Apparently our waitress was an idiot.Sunday, January 18, 2009
Tera's Baby Shower
We had a wonderful little lunch for Tera and her baby girl. We missed everyone who couldn't make it.
Sorry for the poor picture quality. Apparently our waitress was an idiot.
Sorry for the poor picture quality. Apparently our waitress was an idiot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Indeed our waitress was an idiot! But I had a great time with you guys.. Also I am going to steal this group picture from you, I think its cute!!!
Gosh, I'm glad I wasn't your waitress! Ouch!
The waitress was actually my sister, and she's very self-conscious about her picture taking abilities.
I'm so sorry i missed it but it looks like you got a picture of one of the most important gifts she got :-) Looks like fun i'm sorry i missed out :-(. I'm glad parker is doing so well with his cast and yay for jared coming home I bet your so ready for his return!!
LOL!!! It was a way fun lunch. I like getting together with just the girls and chatting. Hughes seems to be going downhill from when we last went there. Oh, well. It sure was fun.
Post a Comment