Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Parker's Birthday!
Today started out a little rough, but ended wonderfully. Parker was sick with things I won't describe this morning, his clogged tear duct was goopy all day, his nose NEVER stopped running (evident in the pictures), he was horrible at breakfast (JEREMIAHS...YUM), and then we went to Wheeler Farm, in Murray...and the night just turned around. It was such a fun fun place, Jared had taken off early (to spend some time with us before the concert)...all the kids had such a great time. It was a great way to spend Parker's birthday. Without getting mushy...i love that boy and this year has made my life better than I could ever imagine. So here are the pictures:


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday to little Parker! How fun to have a one year old and how fun that your mom is in town...tell her I say hi! Is Wheeler Farms cool? I saw a photographer on KSL Studio 5 last week and she listed a few of her favorite places to shoot and that was one of them.
Happy Birthday Parky!! We love you! Love all the pictures!
What cute, cute pictures. These photos tell me that we need to go to a pumpkin patch this weekend and get the camera ready (not that Elsa would sit and pose like Parker does -- she sees camera and she's off the other way). I love the picture of Park by the wagon wheel, and the one of Nate & Krys's kids is priceless. I am so jealous.
Give Park a happy birthday squeeze from me! One year older and cuter, too.
Man time flies I can't believe he turned 1 already! I haven't seen him for a long time, too long! Happy Birthday Parker!
is this the new camera? This pictures are professional! Love the one of your little family by the wagon. Happy birthday to that adorable Parker! Wish we were there to celebrate! Remember Savanna's first birthday? Seems like too long ago now!
Post a Comment