Because I take FAR too many pictures I've decided to do a blog of just pictures. So if you attended an even that I blogged about, you might find yourself in a picture on the other blog. It's mainly family members...and it's only a small sampling of the pictures I have taken. I am still adding more- so stay tuned.
http://www.pippinpictures.blogspot.com/
4 comments:
K I gotta know... where did Kristy get those pj's?
Hey Wendy here is that website I was telling you about...and I figured out where some of her locations are! Let me know what you think.
http://julieparkerphotography.blogspot.com/
I like all the pictures on your blog. It is what makes lunch time fun for me. The only thing missing is some fun Meyer pictures. LOL. Keep bloggin.
I'm so jealous -- Wheeler Farm looked especially fun. So many cute pictures - I especially loved the one of the Carver boys (with Lincoln crying) and the one of Emma claiming her pumpkin. We have quite the cute family, don't we?
Post a Comment