Sunday, July 6, 2008

Saturday my mom came and it's been a blast! I've been taking most of the pictures with her camera so I only have a few from dinner at my house tonight. I was a real nice evening and so fun to have everyone over. Here Isaac is enjoying a huge, delicious costco cupcake from Mandy's birthday party yesterday!



The boys playing Book of Mormon- GO FISH! Thanks Laci for letting us borrow it...religious & fun!

HAPPY 4th of JULY!
Well the day started off with the 5k, then a Stake breakfast, then LOTS of house work, dinner at Panda Express, a visit to Jared's parents and then to Bryce's parents for snow cones, fireworks and fun. It was Parker's first firework display and he loved it! It was a great time!



I love to have Caitlyn around!
Watching Ryan and Caitlyn put on the firework show

4 comments:

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Looks like you guys had a fun 4th!!

KMF & DSF said...

Few! I thought I wasn't going to get one of these till mom was gone! How fun! Isaac looks darling in that photo. See ya soon! three days!

Dana Boehm said...

Isaac does look darling, and so grown-up!! Wish I could have been there (though eating turkey burgers with Deano and Linnie was quite fun, too).

B-ryce said...

Do I really have that gut sticking out all the time?