Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The batteries in my camera died, so I've gotta get new ones. In the mean time I'm missing loads of photo ops. But my mom has had hers and so has jodi so I need to get them and put on some photos. Jodi made it at about 11:00 last night. They are staying at my house and I LOVE IT! That's one of the many traits I have of my mom...I like everyone together even if they might be a little squished. But it's been a BLAST... i love my family each and every one!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Girl, so glad to be here! Hope you're not too sick of us by Friday!

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

I'm glad your family is there to visit it sounds like you guys are having tons of fun!!

B-ryce said...

First your camera breaks, then the batteries die. Sounds like sabotage to me.

Joel and Tera said...

We need a blog update!!! The only thing that gets me through my work day is looking at blogs at lunch and since July 9th I have been suffering with the same blog post...I'm very disappointed!!!