Saturday, June 7, 2008

Well friends it's an ear infection. My poor little, cranky baby. It's been a few sleepless nights, a lot of sitting in the bathroom with the hot shower running, and a lot of just holding the lil guy. So needless to say I'm exhausted. Jared said yesterday that he knows that if he had a semi bad night that means I must've had a really bad night.

Oh yeah and today Parker is 8 months old. I can't believe it. He's still not crawling or even rolling over. He doesn't like baby food or rice cereal or anything...well just one thing...He's 19 pounds 5 oz. And if you ask me pretty stinkin cute...even with boogers crusted on his nose or his eye sealed shut with those stupid eye boogies.

6 comments:

Melinda said...

I second the "pretty dang cute" thing.

Melinda said...

I mean "stinkin".

Jodi said...

Poor Parker and poor you.
As I'm sure you know, the pressure caused by the ear infection makes it really painful for those little ones to lay down. At the first sign of those I always try to go get the antibiotics, because I don't want to deal with the sleepless night. Unfortunately now, they don't want to give you meds unless it's really bad. Once on the meds, they quickly recover, though. So hopefully you are getting a lot more sleep now!! We were on a good roll for a while with the sleep thing, but the last few nights Cooper has been up a lot again. I think it's the heat, but really... who knows!! It's always something, right?!

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

I'm glad you figured out what was wrong with the poor baby he seemed so miserable. It can only go up from here right :-. I can't believe how big he is getting he is so darling!!

Dana Boehm said...

Poor cute, sick little Parker! I hope he feels better soon -- for your sake and for his.

Anne Woods said...

Hang in there, mom. sleepless nights are the worst... and antibiotics are the best!