Yesterday was an eventful day for me. It was the first time we left Parker with anyone for an extended period of time. Now not because I'm worried about Parker, it's because I'm worried about whoever has to watch him. He can sometimes be quite a pill.
It was our stake temple day and friday I decided I should go...under 1 condition...Aunt Holly & Uncle Darin could watch him. They are always so great to Parker and they live close so we could get back faster to relieve them. So we did it and it was great. When we came to pick him up they were sitting outside & he was happy as could be.
Then that night we went back over to their house for a BBQ and a walk to the park. It was a lot of fun.
2 comments:
Thats awesome Wen!!And now that you know he will be fine you can go on dates more often! And nice work Parker, props for your good behavior!
Congrats to you and Parker! I love the pic of him bundled up in the swing, by the way. That kid is too cute. And how nice of Holly and Darin!!
Post a Comment