Saturday, May 31, 2008

CAMPFIRE FUN!!

Last night a big group of friends from the neighborhood went up the canyon and we had a campfire...complete with hobo dinners, smores, banana boats (i think it's a utah thing) & fun. It was a beautiful little site that was just perfect for our big group and lots of kids.
Jared teaching the kids and Laci about the "danger line".
Me having a try with the axe.We took this picture about 4 times. Jared's jacket had all sorts of words that reflected the light. This was the best we could get. All 3 boys are within a month of each other.
Note: Bringing a pack n play to a campsite is a great idea!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

You're lookin' mighty good with that axe! That was so much fun. We definately need to do it again.

Anonymous said...

Hey Y did I not know where this was happening?

Anonymous said...

I C how it is! LOL : P

Dana Boehm said...

I love the battle royale with the 3 kids in the pack n play. Isn't it interesting how the best toy is always the one the other baby is holding?