Sunday, May 4, 2008

HERE'S THE GROOM!! In case you can't tell that's a top hat, white gloves, cane and long coat tails. He was looking GOOD!!
JUST KIDDING this isn't Bryce. But you can always find some crazy bride or groom trying to do something original...

3 comments:

KMF & DSF said...

Parker is soo dag on cute! I love the picture to the left of this post! The one of him sitting on the bench! He is so handsom I miss that adorable little guy! Looking at him put the biggest smile on my face! You got to bring him out here so i can see him!

Dana Boehm said...

I'm partial to the bench picture, too, but I particularly dig the pic of him and Jared, with his mohawk in full force. That smile is ridiculous.

linnie said...

My favorite picture of Parker-of the latest- is Wendy and Parker, though all of them are cute!! My cell phone is in Dad's truck(at the Whitey's) or in my car (with Dad). I miss it! I miss you all-I'm home with no transportation trying to sand, clean and paint the deck. Oh wait-this isn't my blog.