Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Here we are soaking up the rays!

Parker's new favorite snack...a celery stick.


When Jared changes Parker's diaper

6 comments:

Jodi said...

So cute! Jared, I have complete confidence in your diaper changing skills!

KMF & DSF said...

soooo cute..... love you!

Dana Boehm said...

I'm hoping the diaper on Parker's head has not yet been used . . . .

Dana Boehm said...

P.S. What type of bottle/sippy is Parker sucking on in that top pic? I'm looking to expand Elsa's horizons (she has one sippy with a soft top that she loves -- except that she rips the soft top from its base immediately upon use, thereby dumping water everywhere).

Jeremy said...

Looks like fun.

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Parker is so cute love the new hat!! ha ha ha!! Thanks for checking out the blog hopefully you can teach us a few things we are no good at it yet!! :-)