Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yep...it's a moustache...


I'm not even sure what to say...

11 comments:

KMF & DSF said...

PEDRO! If you still have that when we come up there, we will not be seen with you!

Mandagirl said...

Ummmm...

me either.

Melinda said...

Did he just want Kayli to stop staring... cause now I think she will!

Jodi said...

Count me out too, Pedro. I might call border patrol on you.

Dana Boehm said...

I'm happy to be seen with you, Jared -- but only if you wear those sunglasses you got at the Outer Banks last summer. That plus your 'stache is one killer combination.

Anonymous said...

I must say that I'm shocked and appalled at my sisters--that's right--sisters, not sister-in-laws.

I would expect more from my family.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Dana. Thanks for the props on the 'stache. Stay tuned for a sweet pic with the aviator glasses.

Anonymous said...

As Jared's office mate, I have to say that it has been nothing if not a pleasure to stare at that 'stache throughout the day.

B-ryce said...

I believe it's Pierre, not Pedro.

Jake said...

Jared, with a stash like that you should quit your job and start driving a tow truck.

Joel and Tera said...

LOVE the 'stache!!! It is awesome!!!