Sunday, April 20, 2008





At the Pippin home we do birthday week...I prefer my week to begin a week before so that it ends on the actual day. So we've been doing fun things this week, I went out for pedicures with my girlfriends (Jared watched Parker), and we've gone out to dinner a few times (that way I didn't need to cook) and then Saturday we went out to breakfast. We tried out a new place, Dolittles in Ogden. We'd been there for lunch but never breakfast...it was GOOD! I took the pictures then remembered...the stache...

2 comments:

Dana Boehm said...

HAPPY B-DAY, WENDY!!! (I decided to wait until your actual birthday to participate in birthday week).

Love you!! And keep the blogging coming -- I can't believe how big Parker's getting. He's totally a little boy these days.

Dana Boehm said...

p.s. I'm enamored with this "birthday week" idea. Maybe you could have a sitdown with Paul about it (sometime after May 15-22 . . . .).