One week from today...Parker and I will be in Virginia with my mom, dad, my 2 sisters and their families...and I can't wait. I love being there and just bumming around with my mom all day. It's just so fun to have someone to hang out with and shop with. And if you know my mom...then you know she's so fun to be around. I also love being with my dad...he really knows how to spoil, I don't have to lift a finger. He always makes sure that he finds time in his incredibly busy schedule for me. And of course my sisters...you all know how I feel about them!One week from today...Jared and a few of his friends will be driving to Havasupai. They are going backpacking for 4 days. He's been looking foward to this trip for a long time. I'm excited for him, he deserves a fun trip, he works really hard. I also can't wait to post pictures...from what I've seen it's beautiful.I of course wish we could be vacationing together...
1 comment:
Yahoo!!!
Post a Comment