Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I made it home. Of course I have a little bit of the "vacation blues" but it was great to see my husband again. I sure missed him. Thanks to my sisters, their husbands and my parents for the great week. I had so much fun!! I know it's tough to make all the neccessary sacrafices to spend time together but thanks for doing it. It was great.

PS Kristi...I miss you. Today I deleted my T-Vo shows that I usually save in case you stop by.

4 comments:

Dana Boehm said...

We miss you, too, Wendy. Wish you lived closer (sigh) . . . .

Jeremy said...

Glad to have you back. Sounds like you and Jared had great trips.

Anonymous said...

Wendy! Parker is soooo dang cute!!!!

Try to make a trip to Cali this summer to visit Kristi and hopefully i'll be there by then :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Sounds like you had a blast, I especially love the picture of "Virginia Wendy"!

Let's get together!