Wednesday, March 5, 2008

6:07 AM

6:07 AM...why does parker insist on getting up that early. I can sleep in...I don't have anything to be up for. Yet everyday he wakes up at 6:00. I don't know what to do that early. The today show doesn't start till 7:00 and there is only so much I can take of the Utah news shows. Any suggestions on how to get a baby to sleep in a little longer...and while i'm at it, any suggestions on how to get the baby to sleep through the night.

2 comments:

Mandagirl said...

I have no idea!!!! I would just try to nurse my babies back to sleep. When they got older, around 6 months, I'd just make them cry and after 2 or 3 nights they'd sleep through. I guess you might just have to endure...

B-ryce said...

I'm pretty sure I've suggested this before, but I don't think it was received very well. Benedryl/Nyquil?