Monday, October 20, 2008

Now I would never do something like this, and it's not to show off how great I look as Minnie Mouse, but I had to. I couldn't resist. Today was my TV Debut...and boy oh boy what a riot it was. Because I blog for my family and close friends, I don't mind if they have a look and laugh with me.

Laci's mom, owns the company Jillie Willie...it has some really adorable things and she is often on Good Things Utah and Studio 5. So last week Laci asked if I wanted to help them show off a few of her recent ideas on Studio 5...because I love Laci and would say yes to anything she asks, I immediatly said "yes", without really thinking it through.

Anyways, here is how it went. Remember, we didn't do any practice and it was live. So when you see me trying to walk off stage but not sure what exactly I was doing, it's okay to laugh.

12 comments:

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

CUTE!! Wendy your a GREAT minnie mouse!! You looked great, your now famous so we must have your autograph :-)

Anonymous said...

I know someone famous!! You look great. I wish I would have known you were going to be on..I would have recorded it!

Mandagirl said...

You were right... I had to laugh but just because it's so funny to see someone I know on TV. You looked supper cute... What a fun experience.

~adelle said...

so classic. that is awesome. i only laughed because you said it was okay...

you really did look darling.

Melinda said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! You looked fabulous! I am so sad that I missed that when it aired. I think you did great! Wow, I have a famous friend!

Joel and Tera said...

That was too cute!!! You were such a good Minnie. What a fun morning. Who knew you could do all that with aprons.

linnie said...

So cute and fun! What cute aprons, especially the housedress. My mom use to wear housedresses-glad to see them back-they'd be so comfy.

Kyle and Shayla said...

That's awesome great job! You really did look cute! not to mention that's awesome being on T.V.

Sam said...

Wen- how fun! What a riot... I wish I could have seen it live. You're famous! Have you gotten any, "hey were you Minnie mouse on....?" That's the true test to fam! :) Thanks for sharing! You oughta steal the witch idea for Gardner Village!

The Drapers said...

Ok I will admit I saw you on TV and I did laugh, I hope we can still be friends! Good luck with Parker tomorrow! Let us know if you need anything..

Dana Boehm said...

Be honest, Wendy -- are you actually planning on wearing that for Halloween, or were you saying you liked those 'loves purely for your shot at fame? I am looking forward to seeing your Halloween blog of Parker and Jared in matching burger chef hats.

Joel and Tera said...

lolololol... You should have let me know you were going on Tele dressed up, I would have let you borrow my Ku Klux Klan costume from Halloween 06'.