Wednesday, October 22, 2008
The goopy eye saga is finally coming to an end. Tomorrow Parker will go in for surgery. He will unfortunatly have to be put under, so that's a little scary. The surgery itself is fairly simple and there is no recovery. But it still means a day at the hospital. Hopefully when it's all over he'll be goop free!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay for no more goopy eye. Good luck, and im sure it will go just fine.
Our prayers are with you, Jared, and Parker-as usual. It is always a little scary for your child to spend time at the hospital. Much funner at the pumpkin patch.
Good luck, Parker!! Best wishes for a goop-free tomorrow!
I didn't realize how behind on the blogs I was. I had no idea Parker was having surgery tomorrow. Good luck! I'll keep him and you in my prayers.
Best of Luck!!
Post a Comment