Friday, August 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!
I know I've talked about her before...but really I have the best mom in the whole wide world. I just spent almost a whole month with her...and I could've spent more. She is the most amazing woman I know. I hope that one day I will be half the mom she is. She is so caring, fun, loyal and one of my best friends. She'd do anything for her kids and the people she loves. She is unselfish and always looking for ways to brighten someones day. I love you mom. Thank you for the example you continue to set for me. Thank you for being such a great mom, friend and grandma! Have a great day, I wish I could be there to celebrate it with you!!

6 comments:

linnie said...

Thank you so much!

Dana Boehm said...

Amen to your comments, Wends.

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

Hi Wendy, you don't know me, but I found your blog through some other friends that I knew from High School and I recognized Jared's name. I was so excited to see pictures of some of my good guy friends from High School and thought I would say hi to you and Jared, and also ask if you know of a way that I can get in touch with Dave Baker. I have not chatted with him for such a long time and I would just like to know how he is doing.
You have a beautiful family and Jared definitely is a lucky guy! Will you tell Jared hi for me?

Thanks a bunch!
Alisha

Brooke and Darin said...

Hey Wendy. This is Rachel's sister Brooke. I found your blog and I was thinking we should get Rachel to get one so everybody can know what she's up to and how everything's going. I don't know how much she talks to her friends but I think a blog would be a good way for her to keep in touch with all of you. So if you want to bug her to get one, she probably wouldn't listen to me haha. You have a cute family. Talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

Greeting Alisha, always nice to hear from people you haven't talked to in eight years.

Dave lives and works here in Ogden. The best way to get a hold of him is to call him--although he rarely anwers or calls back.

(801)920-2110.

Thanks.

Anne Woods said...

Happy birthday Sister C, to the best 2nd mom I ever had! Love you!