Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy 10 months to Parker.
This is what 10 months means to me...
Falling down the stairs
Eating everything he can find off the floor
Throwing fits
And a love for technology...or anything he shouldn't play with

7 comments:

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

ha ha ha Happy ten months Parker!! I love it he is getting so big i can't believe it!!

Dana Boehm said...

Oh my gosh, he looks so grown up!! Especially that last picture of him in his jammies. What a cutie. I also love the Orioles onesie -- he will thank you for that some day:)

Jeremy said...

Happy 10/12 b-day. Thanks again for bring the desk all the way to our place.

Jodi said...

He does look old in that last picture! So cute though! Cooper hasn't fallen down the stairs yet. He hasn't been too interested in down yet, only up. But I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

Laci said...

K I just cant wait to see him crawl. Now the boys can have a Paarrty!! We will have our hands full when we get together! Talk to you soon

KMF & DSF said...

Happy ten months Parky! I'm a little sad you didn't give a shout out to me for my 21 and 10 months but I guess I can get over it!! Hes so darling!

Chelsea said...

OH ten months:) I think they are at least nice still right? He is SO dang cute!