Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Today was Parker's first time in the swimming pool and he loved it! He splashed and had a great time...so I of course had to share some pictures. Sorry for all the posts- I know I'm going overboard. And some of it is for Jared who isn't with us here, so he can see - which is actually a story. He went up today & then one of the boys wanted to come home so he's bringing him home late tonight and then Jared's going back up tomorrow.

And FYI the camp is about 2 hours away. Poor poor Jared - or maybe not, maybe he's lucky to have a good night sleep in his bed one more time.



6 comments:

Dana Boehm said...

That kid looks so cute in his swimsuit. Move over, Joe!

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

How cute i love his swim shirt so cute i wish i could go to cali and sit in the sun i'm so jealous!!

Anne Woods said...

good for Parker for sleeping at the pool. I bet you were taking advantage of every second of that! Soak up the rays!! Have a blast in Cali- give Kristi a hug from me!

Laci said...

Firts of all I'm so impressed/happy your blogging on your trip!! What a fun day. We also wen't to the pool today and I must say Gray was happier than ever so that means when you get back thats where were going!! I hope your having a great time! See you soon ;)

Caitlyn said...

I want to eat that boy up!!!! He is my favorite little boy in the world. Your blog is adorable, as usual!

Jodi said...

So cute! So jealous!