Parker & Cooper at lunch
Grandma & Parker
Elsa & Parker...don't worry they're cousins
Dana & I with our babies!
We made it to Virginia and so far Parker and I are having a great time. There is just something great about being with my mom. Parker and I are both a little sick with colds, but other than that it's been fun. We've been doing a lot of shopping & eating. It's been fun to see Jodi and Dana and their kids. Tonight we are going to DC for dinner and fun and picking up Tesa and Darin from the airport.
Update on Jared...there were 4 of them going to Havasupi...then 2 of his inconsiderate friends dropped out A DAY before they were supposed to leave. If any of you know Jared's friends this isn't a surprise...but still disappointing. As we all know Jared has been looking foward to this trip for so long. So Jared and his friend Dave went on their own. They left Vegas this morning and will begin their backpacking anytime. From what I hear they've been having a blast.
4 comments:
testing
testing again
Yay i'm not pabulum anymore...
Those pictures are soooo cute!! Wish I was there, instead of here in the snow packing....
Post a Comment