Wednesday, April 9, 2008
I have to share this...about two weeks after I had Parker I tried on a pair of my pre-baby jeans. I was so depressed when I couldn't get them past my butt. So I went out and bought a new pair (I was still wearing maternity jeans). Well today I was getting ready for Parker's 6 month appointment (yes he's 6 months old) only to find that my one pair of jeans was in the wash. Well with fear in my heart I reached into my closet, found the pair of pre-baby jeans, slowly pulled them to my butt, and then...right over it to my waist! I couldn't believe it. Now I don't think it's because i've been doing anything, I just think that perhaps my body was starting to pull itself back together. I'm sure all you baby mamas understand this feeling. Now...what to do about that muffin top?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Woo Hoo, Wendy. Way to go... Maybe it's the classes with the 70 year old tight butted aerobics teacher.
Great feeling!! You look wonderful in all the pictures... when the muffin top gets old just look at Parker and know he was worth it. :)
ps HE'S 6 MONTHS?!!?? love you
You go girl! Wish I could lose my muffin top too! So excited to see you soon
Muffin tops are the best part of the muffin.
Post a Comment