Monday, April 21, 2008

Birthday Week Continued... BIRTHDAY EVE (that's what we call it)
Last night was a blast! I thought we were having just our regular Carver family dinner & celebrating mine & Issac's (my nephew) birthday. Mandy was supposed to bring the cake, Kristi was making homeade pizza and I was making a salad. Mandy & Jeremy walked in with no cake just ice cream, which was fine I didn't think anything of it. After dinner we were sitting around visiting and to my surprise Jared's family came over too. My first nice surprise. Then I was upstairs taking care of Parker (who was horrible due to some new teeth). When I cam back down stairs there was a beautiful cake sitting on the counter. I was shocked. Now the second surprise. Jared had a friend from work make me a cake and he picked it up Saturday night while I was grocery shopping with Kristi & Dan & hid it in the garage. The night was a lot of fun. Then the third surprise, Kristi spent the night. So it's Monday morning...yes Paul it's my BIG DAY...Kristi is here taking care of me and Parker. Here are the pictures from last night!


me & my lil sis...she's the best!

Jared rolling out the pizza dough for breadsticks


P.S. Jared bought me this shirt for my birthday

the delicious & beautiful cake

the girls...look at Emma what a riot!


me & the birthday boy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Wendy!!

It was so fun to see you at the reception- thanks so much for coming! I'm so jealous you are going to Virginia. Let's get together when you get back.

Dana Boehm said...

Happy Birthday, indeed! I'm so proud of my family for being part of a great b-day eve surprise (and that cake is beautiful by the way). You deserve it, girl!! Hope you're having a spectacular day!!!

KMF & DSF said...

Happy Birthday TROPHY WIFE!!! I loved spending the day with you! Gunna miss you like crazy over the summer, hopefully I can bear through not getting my dose of Wendy every other week! You are wonderful!! Have fun in VA!

Joel and Tera said...

Good job on the cake Jared!!! That was so tender of you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY...really really late. I have not looked at your blog in a while and have missed out on so much fun stuff.