Kristi came up yesterday. I love her! When she comes it's the highlight of my week. She's of course my sister but also my best friend. Everything we do together is fun. It started with walking around costco for about 2 hours...we dropped off film, had lunch (sorry mom we had pizza not a hot dog), made a few stops at the testers (especially this delicious chocolate one) and then went to Grandma J's. She took a before the haircut picture for us...it's the one with our heads cut off...thanks grams. Next was our haircuts, which is always fun. Then we went home, got our after picture...thanks jared. Our final stop with our new doos, was newgate mall...we bought ourselves a little surprise (matching shirts) and then it was time to go. And then I feel refreshed again, like I can make it through another usually boring week. In a month she's moving to California, luckily just for the summer, but I'm sad...I will miss her. OK OK, so here's our pictures from our day.


1 comment:
cute hair. Where are the matching shirts?
Post a Comment