Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Good news: Parker slept from 8:00 pm to 5:00am (and then ate and went back to sleep) which is really great for us.
Bad news: Gambit woke up at 3:55am needing to go to the bathroom. Then I got back in bed and heard a noise...it wasn't a normal house noise. I woke Jared to go check it out. He didn't find anything. I heard it again...sent Jared back out to look again. Again nothing. Then I heard it again...we both got up looked around. We went back to bed (4:30) by now, both wide awake listening for "the noise". Then we heard another noise- Parker. We laid in bed for about 15 more min and Jared got up and went to work.

As for me and Parker, as pay back for the sleepless night, we stayed in bed till 10:30.

2 comments:

Anne Woods said...

Wow, i don't check the blog for a few days and you have gone crazy! Looks like a fun trip- how did parker do? Great news on his sleeping... i guess you have to be a dog lover to put up with gambit. :) I know what I would have done to him.. remember the turtle? just kidding!! Wow to go Jared on the flowers. 3 years!!! Wow! Feels like yesterday.

Laci said...

K- cute blog!! and your funny :) I wonder what the strage noise was..could have been tony..and congrats on the babe sleeping through the night!! Whoooo!